National Toy Truck & Construction - 1/64 Scale Truck Build Off
- • Trucks must be entered in person between 12 noon ‐1 p.m. (NO LATE ENTRIES)
• Truck may be viewed between 1 p.m. ‐ 3 p.m.
• Judging will be between 3 p.m. ‐ 4 p.m. and awards given promptly at 4 p.m.
• Awards will be given for First, Second, and Third places only
• Scale is 1/64 only
• Truck and Trailer ONLY (straight trucks w/ trailers are allowed)
• One truck per contestant
• Truck must be built by contestant
• Eleven axle limit (i.e. 3‐axle truck w/ 8‐axle trailer)
• Loads are allowed but NOT considered as part of judging.
• NO multi‐unit trailers
You may enter a lowboy with a jeep and/or stinger. However, the jeep and stinger must be on the lowboy as a load/back‐haul.
Please be considerate of the contest and judges. This is the first contest and we hope to expand and get better in the future years. There may be some flaws, concerns, and/or changes that need to be made and will do so as needed. We appreciate all positive feedback and your participation is greatly appreciated.
Toy Trucker & Contractor is NOT responsible for any damage or theft occurred from contest. We will do our best to protect and monitor the table(s) during contest.