The 1991 National Toy Truck 'N Construction Show model was a Midwest/John Deere Excavator produced by Ertl in 1/64 scale. Quantity produced: 4,500.
The neatest thing about this truck, for TT&C, is that it will be the same company, Midwest Specialized Transportation, Inc., that was chosen for our first Toy Truck ‘N Contraction Show model, which was made by Ertl. We chose that model then because Claire Scheibe’s cousin drove for the company and had an “in” with the then president, Allen Koenig. Through the years we’ve met Al several times and recently we found a signed serial numbered truck from a special series we ran for Al’s company. That will find a place in our museum.
The future 2016 model - Midwest Specialized Transportation truck for the National Toy Truck 'N Construction Show model will be produced in 1/64 scale. Quantity produced: 2,100.
Go to http://www.toytrucker.com/store/p70/Midwest_Specialized_Transport to order or call 1-800-533-8293 or 701-883-5206 w/credit card info if you want to pick show model up at the National Toy Truck ‘N Construction Show - Aug. 19, 20 & 21, 2016 at the Indianapolis Marriott East.
- Bonus Bundles!
- Past Issues
- Blue Leasing Peterbilt 359
- Keen Peterbilt 352 w/Rogers Lowboy
- LeFebvre & Sones, Inc. Kenworth T880 with Heil Trailer, 1:64 scale
- Midwest Specialized Transport
- O'Hare Kenworth T800 with Miller Industries Century 9055
- Lowell Davis Can't Wait figurine
- Crouse Cartage Company truck
- H&W Motor Freight truck
- Johnson Motor Lines, Inc. truck
- Construction Models >
- John Deere 8650 4 WD - Official 2016 National Farm Toy Show Tractor 1:32 scale
- John Deere 8650 4 WD - Official 2016 National Farm Toy Show Tractor 1:64 scale
- Case 4890 - 1:32
- Case 4890 - 1:64
- Illustrated White Field Boss 4-210 Poster
- Tractor with Wagon, Model GN-12K, Orange
- Tractor with Wagon, Model GN-12K, Blue
- Tractor with Plow, Model GN-12K, Blue
- Truck Models >
- Books >
- Gift Cards
- About Us
- Ray Crilleys Collector Update Checklist
- NTT'NC Show Model List